Steam Game Server Login Token help your players find your server, should the IP address of your server be changed. It also verifies game ownership (as a verified purchase on Steam is required to generate a GSLT) and prevents fake servers flooding the server list.
- Go to this link, https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers
- Here, you can manage dedicated game server accounts associated with your Steam account.
You are solely responsible for these tokens. If your game server accounts are banned for any reason, you may be restricted from playing the associated games.
Do not distribute game server login tokens to third parties. If you have distributed a game server login token to a third party, please delete the token below.
If you reset your Steam password via the Steam help website, or if Steam Support resets your password, all your GSLTs will be regenerated. This is to prevent misuse by someone else who may have had access to your account.
A game server login token that goes unused for a long period of time (the game server never logs in) will expire. An expired token can be regenerated below.
- Your Steam account must not be currently community banned or locked.
- Your Steam account must not be limited.
- Your Steam account must have a qualifying registered phone.
- Your Steam account must own the game for which you are creating a game server account.
- Your Steam account may create 1000 game server accounts.
- Populate the AppID field with the relevant AppID for the game you are hosting a server for (check the table below if unsure)
Game App ID Counter Strike: Source
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Zombie Panic! Source
No more Room in Hell
Day of Defeat: Source
- Populate the memo field with a name (We recommend the server name, so you can easily identify which server the Game Server Login Token corresponds too)
- Press "Create"
- Add the Game Server Login Token you created to your commandline manager (You may need to create a custom command line to add this).
Did the above information not work for you? Please click here to contact our support via a ticket.